Saturday, December 7, 2013

Blendspace To Share Content


The use of technology in lesson designing is always a priority for me when planning my lessons for the week. So this week, I used Blendspace (formerly known as Edcanvas) to plan our social studies lessons. Blenspace was my answer. I created and shared facts on each of the four customs and traditions students would be learning about. Teachers would share it with their students at the end of the week to review the customs and traditions learned. Blendspace can be a great way for teachers to learn how to share content with their students in the classroom. Then students could create their own Blendspaces in any subject like Language Arts for sequencing, problem solving for math or share images to increase vocabulary in ELL and bilingual learners. Here is the lesson I created for my team for our unit in social studies on holidays customs and traditions. 

 https://www.smore.com/ukfqb-blendspace